PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Сбор подписей в ООН для признания Ходжалинского геноцида

Elnur DjОf
24.02.2010, 18:41
http://www.justiceforkhojaly.org/?p=index

UNUTMA
24.02.2010, 19:09
Cox sag ol, Elnur qardas?m!
Horm?tli qrup istirakc?lar?! Xahis edirik, daxil olub imzan?zla Xocal? soyqr?m?n? t?sdiql?y?siniz. Sizin s?siniz h?lledici ola bil?r! 10 dekabr - Beyn?lxalq insan huquqlar? gunu imza toplanmas?na son qoyulacaq. (1 milyona yax?n imza toplanmal?d?r.) Veril?n unvana daxil olun!

UNUTMA
24.02.2010, 21:10
DUNYA LIDERL?RI T?SDIQ EDIN!
Xocal? Q?rg?n?n? - Insanl?ga qars? cinay?t v? dunyaya qars?
?dal?tsizlik mubariz?si kimi tan?y?n!
T?s?kkurl?r, sizin xahisl?riniz gond?rilmisdir!

PETITION THE WORLD LEADERS
To recognize Khojaly Massacre as crime against humanity
and fight injustice in the world
Thanks, your petitions have been sent!

UNUTMA
24.02.2010, 21:25
I appeal to you in the name of humanity to OPENLY (verbally or by written statement) and PROPERLY RECOGNIZE KHOJALY MASSACRE AS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY AND CALL TO BRING KHOJALY PERPETRATORS TO JUSTICE.
I also ask you to use the influence of the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly to ensure that about one million Azerbaijani Internally Displaced Persons are permitted to return in safety and dignity to their homes in Nagorno-Karabakh and the seven surrounding regions currently under Armenian occupation.
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them. I appreciate your timely response to ensure that justice will prevail.
Sincerely,
NAME: FARXAD
E-MAIL: farxad91@box.az

UNUTMA
24.02.2010, 21:29
Brutality of this mass killing accompanied by mutilation of bodies put it in one line with the most horrifying tragedies of the XX century. However, despite the fact that human tragedy in Khojaly was well documented by international media and by respected international human rights organizations such as Human Rights Watch, world decision-makers have fallen short from properly recognizing this horrific crime.
Thus I appeal to you to lead the noble cause of ensuring justice for those who can't anymore cry for it themselves. I appeal to you to live up to the fundamental principles of human dignity and support this moral cause.

UNUTMA
24.02.2010, 21:31
H.E. Mr. Mevlut Cavusoglu,
The President of the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assambly

Excellency,
I strongly believe that mass massacre perpetrated by Armenian military forces against hundreds of Azerbaijani civilians of a small town of Khojaly in the Nagorno Karabakh region of Azerbaijan on the night from February 25 to February 26, 1992 constitutes one of the worst crimes against humanity. The military takeover of Khojaly and consequent cold blooded shooting of the ambushed convoy of civilians who tried to flew the town through humanitarian corridor left 613 dead- most of them elders, women and children.

UNUTMA
24.02.2010, 21:39
M?n ?dal?t namin?, insan l?yaq?tinin prinsipl?rin? ?saslanaraq siz? muraci?t edir?m . ?DAL?T NAMIN? XOCALI CINAY?TKARLARININ INSANLIGA QARSI TOR?TDIKL?RI CINAY?TI -XOCALI QIRGININI KIMI TANIYASINIZ. H?m d? sizd?n xahis edir?m ki, t?xmin?n bir milyon Az?rbaycan qacq?n?na hal-haz?rda Erm?ni isgal? alt?nda olan Dagl?q Qarabagda v? yeddi rayonu ?hat? ed?n ?razid? onlar?n m?skunlasmas?n?n t?hluk?sizliyi t?min edilsin.
Insanlar ?dal?tsiz yasaya bilm?z. (ingilis dilind?n t?rcum?, s?hvl?r? gor? uzr ist?yir?m.)

UNUTMA
24.02.2010, 21:49
Zati-alil?ri,
M?n inadla bildirir?m ki, 1992-ci ild? fevral?n 25-d?n 26-a kec?n gec? Az?rbaycan?n Dagl?q Qarabag regionunda Xocal? s?h?rin yuzl?rl? Az?rbaycanl? mulki ?halisin? qars? Erm?ni silahl? quvv?l?ri insanl?ga qars? kutl?vi q?rg?n tor?tmisl?r. Xocal?n?n mulki ?halinin 613n?f?ri oldurulmus, bunlar qocalar, qad?nlar v? usaqlar idi..
C?s?dl?rin v?hsic?sin? t?hqir edilmisdir. Bu v?hsilik XX ?srin ?n qorxulu faci?l?rind?ndir. Buna baxmayaraq ki, Xocal? faci?si beyn?lxalq insan huquqlar? t?skilatlar? t?r?find?n qeyd edildi, amma Beyn?lxalq t?skilatlar 18 ildir susurlar.

UNUTMA
24.02.2010, 21:51
Thus I appeal to you to lead the noble cause of ensuring justice for those who can't anymore cry for it themselves. I appeal to you to live up to the fundamental principles of human dignity and support this moral cause. I appeal to you in the name of humanity to OPENLY (verbally or by written statement) and PROPERLY RECOGNIZE KHOJALY MASSACRE AS CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY AND CALL TO BRING KHOJALY PERPETRATORS TO JUSTICE. I also ask you to use the influence of your respective organization to ensure that about one million Azerbaijani Internally Displaced Persons are permitted to return in safety and dignity to their homes in Nagorno-Karabakh and the seven surrounding regions currently under Armenian occupation.
The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them. I appreciate your timely response to ensure that justice will prevail

UNUTMA
24.02.2010, 21:52
Excellency,
I strongly believe that mass massacre perpetrated by Armenian military forces against hundreds of Azerbaijani civilians of a small town of Khojaly in the Nagorno Karabakh region of Azerbaijan on the night from February 25 to February 26, 1992 constitutes one of the worst crimes against humanity. The military takeover of Khojaly and consequent cold blooded shooting of the ambushed convoy of civilians who tried to flew the town through humanitarian corridor left 613 dead- most of them elders, women and children.
Brutality of this mass killing accompanied by mutilation of bodies put it in one line with the most horrifying tragedies of the XX century. However, despite the fact that human tragedy in Khojaly was well documented by international media and by respected international human rights organizations such as Human Rights Watch, world decision-makers have fallen short from properly recognizing this horrific crime.

S ma Qaraba
24.02.2010, 21:59
<FONT color="red">Your information has been added!

UNUTMA
24.02.2010, 22:03
Art?q bu aksiyada muraci?t? 0000514 n?f?r imza atm?sd?r.(v)

UNUTMA
25.02.2010, 11:31
S?hv?d? imza toplanan yer? daxil ol, orda anketi: ad, soyad, E-mail, s?h?r, respublikan? yaz?b, lap asag?da m?ktubun alt?ndak? duym?ni bas?n! Sonra 2-ci m?ktub senatorlara yaz?l?b, o duym?ni d? asag?da t?klay?n, v?ssalam. Siz imzan?z? atd?n?z. ?sas s?hv?d? Xocal? d?hs?tl?ri bar?d? s?kil d? yukl?y? bil?rsiniz. ?sas s?hv?d? saygacda qeydiyyata bax?n. Siz aksiyada istirak etdiyiniz ucun minn?tdar?q.

UNUTMA
25.02.2010, 12:00
H.E. Mr. Abdoulaye Wade

The Chairman of Organization of Islamic Countries
H.E. Prof. Dr. Mahmud Erol K?l?c

The Secretary General of the Parliamentary
Unit of Islamic Conference IC
Honorable Ban Ki-Moon
The Secretary General of United Nations

UNUTMA
25.02.2010, 12:02
The recipients:
H.E. Mr. Mevlut Cavusoglu
The President of the Council of Europe
Parliamentary Assambly
H.E. Mr. Thorbjorn Jagland
The Secretary General of the Council of Europe
H.E. Prof. Dr. Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu
The Secretary General of the Organisation
of the Islamic Conference (OIC)

UNUTMA
25.02.2010, 17:21
Dostlar art?q 0000733 n?f?r bu aksiyan?n t?l?bl?rini imzalad?.

UNUTMA
02.03.2010, 17:25

UNUTMA
03.03.2010, 07:17
Imza atanlar?n say? 0002222 !!!!! S?s verin! S?s verin dostlar! Xocal? qisasa cag?r?r bizi!

UNUTMA
03.03.2010, 07:19
Horm?tli qrup istirakc?lar?! Xahis edirik, daxil olub imzan?zla Xocal? soyqr?m?n? t?sdiql?y?siniz. Sizin s?siniz h?lledici ola bil?r! 10 dekabr - Beyn?lxalq insan huquqlar? gunu imza toplanmas?na son qoyulacaq. (1 milyona yax?n imza toplanmal?d?r.) Veril?n unvana daxil olun!

UNUTMA
03.03.2010, 19:15
Dostlar art?q 0002275 n?f?r bu aksiya imza atd?.
BUTUN TURK DUNYASINI, AZ?RBAYCAN DIASPORASININ UZVL?RINI v? DUNYA AZ?RBAYCANLARINI BUIMZA TOPLAMA AKSIYASINDA F?ALOLMAGA S?SL?YIRIK!!!

UNUTMA
03.03.2010, 19:50

UNUTMA
03.03.2010, 20:02
S?sverm?nin gaydalari:
1-Soyad
2-Ad
3-S?H?R,
4-Olk?
5-E-mail adresinizi yaz?b t?klay?n.
H?r k?s 1 d?f? s?s ver? bil?r! Eyni IP unvanl? s?sl?r silin?c?k. Bunun ucun 16 yas?ndan yuxar? butun qohum ?qraban? bu aksiyaya c?lb etm?k olar. Ugurlar!